Allied Accounting Services is a trusted advisor that understands business needs. We benefit our clients by giving personalized, quality service with minimal wait times and timely responses. Our experienced and professional staff go beyond the preparation of financial statements and tax returns. We take pride and interest in all businesses as if it was our own no matter how big or small.
Accounting and Advisory Services
Accounting and Advisory Services
- Accounting and Bookkeeping - we handle all simple to complex bookkeeping needs.
- Financial Reporting - monthly, quarterly and yearly business reporting. This allows us to know your business to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.
- Payroll and Tax Reporting - as an alternative to do-it-yourself payroll, we can do it all for you in our office with remote payroll input via the internet through our own InfoConnect Portal. We can also prepare the forms for you.
- Compliance Reporting - year end preparation of W-2's, 1099's, Sales and Use tax and other tax form needs.
- QuickBooks Training - including software training and instruction on basic accounting input to keep your business on track.
- Leasing Standards and Revenue Recognition - we understand the complexity of this reporting requirement. Let us relieve your stress by helping to prepare and report information with accuracy.
- Notary Services—anytime during business hours
- Business Startups—for those who want to start a business. We can make sure you register with the proper government agencies and get your business started out right.
- Business Consultations—budgeting and forecasting solutions that can help minimize risk, increase efficiency and increase your bottom line.
- Estate and Trust Advisory Services - estate and trust planning that is aligned with your specific financial needs and goals.
- Mergers and Acquisitions - knowledgeable and experienced staff that can advise and facilitate a purchase, sale or acquisition of one of the most important business decisions you can make.
- Operational Improvement - let us help you identify process improvements and eliminate unnecessary costs that may limit business objectives.
- Risk Management - Our staff can provide an evaluation and recommendation to minimize potential financial risks, including operational risk, market risk, customer risk and credit risk.
- Strategic Planning - we can help you to find business growth and opportunities with planning and analysis.
- Business Valuation - understand what your business is worth for making knowledgeable decisions on such matters as loan covenants, legal issues and succession planning.
- Individual and Business Tax Returns - timely and accurately filed returns by professional and educated staff. We stay informed on tax laws and changes throughout the year with seminars and education.
- Estate and Gift Tax - minimize estate, gift, income and generation skipping taxes.
- Property Tax - analysis and accurate reporting of personal taxes. Some exemptions may apply to lessen the tax burden.
- State and Local Taxes - nationwide state and local tax compliance reporting.
- Tax Minimization - we can review all aspects of your business and personal assets to get those reductions and credits you deserve.
- Tax Reform - most taxpayers with see changes to their tax return when the tax law changed on December 22, 2017. Let us know if you have questions.
- Representation and resolution of tax notices